Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Let Your Mercy Fall

by Matthew Kingsley

When I think of What you've done
I think back to where I've been
Lost and drowning
Selfish and Proud
Still you Rescued me
You set me on Solid ground

Let Your mercy fall on me
May Your grace now wash me clean
Let Your Love ever be
Beckoning my soul to Thee

Jesus, Savior, Lamb of God
How can I now comprehend
how high and deep,
tall and wide
Is your love for me?
Help me understand that love.

Let Your mercy Fall on me
May Your Grace now wash me clean
Let Your Love ever be
Beckoning my soul to Thee

Spirit, may I ever be
Shaped and molded like the One:
Holy, blameless
Faithful and True.
Shine Your face on me
Till my work on earth is done

Let your mercy Reign in me
May your grace be clearly seen
Let your love ever be
testimony seen in me.

No comments: